Following is a listing of the Collaborating Political Parties that helped produce the Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC) government headed by H.E. President George Manneh Weah. This shows what is possible when Liberians are willing to work together. We are pleased that through the collaborative efforts of Congress for Democratic Change Party (CDC), Liberian People Democratic Party (LPDP), National Patriotic Party (NPP), and the ten (10) Collaborating Political Parties, the stage has been set for the advancement of a Pro-poor agenda that is sure to develop Liberia.
Collaborating Political Parties
1. All Liberian Party (ALP)
2. Change Democratic Action Party (CDA)
3. Liberia Restoration Party (LRP)
4. Liberia National Union Party (LINU)
5. Liberty Party (LP)
6. Movement for Democratic Change Party (MDR)
7. Movement for Economic Empowerment Party (MOVEE)
8. Redemption Democratic Congress Party (RDC)
9. Union of Liberian Democrats Party (ULD)
10. United People’s Party (UPP)
Leaders of these collaborating parties are proud of our decision to endorse, support and elect Amb. Weah in the 2017 run-off election; and, we know the President is grateful for the individual and collective contributions of our partisans who made his landslide victory possible.
This Government of INCLUSION will not fail the Liberian people.
IN THE CAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WE STAND UNITED!